- Experiencing OptiqueVQS: A Multi-paradigm and Ontology-based Visual Query System for End Users [WP3: Query Formulation]
- BootOX: Practical Mapping of RDBs to OWL 2 [WP4: Bootstrapping]
- Mapping Analysis in Ontology-based Data Access: Algorithms and Complexity [WP4: Mapping Analysis]
- Stream-Query Compilation with Ontologies [WP5: Time and Streams]
- Ontop: Answering SPARQL Queries over Relational Databases [WP6: Query Transformation]
- Elastic Processing of Analytical Query Workloads on IaaS Clouds [WP7: Distributed Query Execution]
- How Semantic Technologies can Enhance Data Access at Siemens Energy [WP8: Siemens Use Case]
- Ontology Based Access to Exploration Data at Statoil [WP9: Statoil Use Case]
Talks & Presentations
Scalable End-user Access to Big Data
Accessing Big Data
We are surrounded by vast and steadily increasing amounts of data, be it in industrial or personal contexts. In order to maintain a leading position in industry, one soon finds that it is paramount to not only handle this explosion of information effectively, but also to be able to access important data at a moment’s notice.
The Optique platform is a solution that integrates several modules developed by the different expert groups of each university using the Information Workbench – semantic integration platform – developed by fluid Operations AG, also member of the project.
The Northwind tutorial is a specific setup of the Optique platform, including a set of training tasks related to the domain of products and sales. It also comes with a training database and corresponding ontologies and mappings, which together enables users to get hands-on experience without the need to cope with a tedious setup, technical barriers or security restrictions.
WP 1: Requirement Analysis and Evaluation
D1.1 — Joint Phase 1 Evaluation and Phase 2 Requirement Analysis
D1.2 — Requirement Analysis and Evaluation Framework
D1.3 — Joint Phase 2 Evaluation and Phase 3 Requirement Analysis
All public deliverables